Join our team
We are always on the lookout for individuals who are passionate about what they do and are driven to help and inspire people to reach their recovery goals.
We are looking for a registered physiotherapist to work part-time or full-time hours.
Why join the PhysioMira team
- Clinic professional development
- Access to our vast range of online professional development resources
- Additional ongoing support and training with additional access to online learning
- Professional development allowance
- Work alongside an inspiring team of physiotherapists and industry leaders
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience; however, highly motivated and fast learning newer graduates are welcome to apply
- You are a graduate of a recognized Masters level program in Physical Therapy
- You have a proven track record for providing extremely high quality level of care
- You are passionate about helping individuals and the community
- You have above average people skills, friendly personality, are energetic, eager to learn and develop as part of a team of professionals
- You have strong customer service and communication skills
- You are highly motivated to provide quality patient centered care
- You have a passion and enjoyment of treating patients and fit in with our vibrant friendly team
- Registered in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
We are a new clinic in Waterloo but have operated numerous clinics outside of Ontario. We are rapidly growing and dedicated to providing exceptional care for patients, helping them recover from injury and meet their recovery goals. Our clinic's philosophy is to take our time with patients by booking one-on-one treatments with extended treatment times, in private treatment rooms.
Our physiotherapists' caseloads are 100% private, providing great income potential. We see a variety of patients, mainly a very active, motivated population. We provide electronic booking and charting and you will have autonomy in your practice.
New grads with outstanding references are welcome to apply. Mentorship is available for manual therapy, needling, and pelvic health.
Come work with us in a fun environment in a modern clinic that our patients love.