We are always on the lookout for individuals who are passionate about what they do and are driven to help and inspire people to reach their recovery goals.
We are looking for a registered physiotherapist to work part-time or full-time hours. Come work with us in a fun environment in a modern clinic that our patients love.
- You are a mid-career physiotherapist who is looking for something different
- You are a graduate of a recognized Masters level program in Physical Therapy
- You have a proven track record for providing extremely high quality level of care
- You are passionate about helping individuals and the community
- You have above average people skills
- You are highly motivated to provide quality patient centered care
- Registered in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
We are a new clinic in Waterloo but have operated numerous clinics outside of Ontario. We are rapidly growing and dedicated to providing exceptional care for patients, helping them recover from injury and meet their recovery goals. Our clinic's philosophy is to take our time with patients by booking one-on-one treatments with extended treatment times, in private treatment rooms.
Our therapists' caseloads are 100% private, providing great income potential. We see a variety of patients, mainly a very active, motivated population. We provide electronic booking and charting and you will have autonomy in your practice.
New grads with outstanding references are welcome to apply. Mentorship is available for manual therapy, needling, and pelvic health.